Covid-19 Saftey Protocols
Staff & Customers safety:
- Limiting the number of customers in the store to 4 at a time
- We are offering fittings by appointment (may be booked online)
- Walk in fittings will be available if no other fittings are currently booked
- Encouraging social distancing throughout the store
- Staff feeling unwell are required to stay home
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of high touch points throughout the day
- Reducing the number of available fitting rooms
- Fitters will be wearing face masks and/or shields during fittings; we ask that you do the same as Masks are Mandatory at this time in our stores.
- Sanitizing the fitting rooms after each client
- All garments tried on and not purchased are steamed and left to sit for 24 hours
- Plexiglass barriers are being installed at the till
- Sanitizing the counter and PIN pad after each transaction
- Hand sanitizer upon entry of the store will be mandatory as well before your fitting.
- Installing hand sanitizer stations at the front of the store as well as in the fitting rooms.
- Continuing to offer online purchasing and in store pickup
- New social distant fitting rooms
- Limited hours Monday through Saturday 9:30 - 5:30 and Sundays 11-3